Medication Take Back Program

Did you know that Grundy County Coroner John W. Callahan’s Office offers a county-wide medication take back program?

You can safely discard any expired or unwanted medications into a secure drop box receptacle, which is located inside of every police department in Grundy County, as well as the Grundy County Administration Center, where the Grundy County Coroner’s Office is located.

Please see the attached brochure for further information. Thank you for helping keep Grundy County safe!

Take-Back-Program-Brochure_Page_1-1  Take-Back-Program-Brochure_Page_2-2-scaled