Chief Deputy Coroner – D-ABMDI
- November 2011 to Present – Chief Deputy Coroner
- August 1999 to October 2011 – Provena St. Joseph Medical Center
- 2001-2002 Joliet Junior College
- 1995-1999 Seneca High School
- Certified American Board of Medicolegal Death Investigators #2060
- 40 hr Certified, Lead Homicide Investigator
- 40 hour Death Investigation – St. Louis University
- 40 hour Coroner Training – State of Illinois, Springfield, IL
- 40 hours Forensic Fire Death Investigation class-SLOFIST
- FOIA – Officer
- 18 hour Forensic Radiology Course
- 16 hour Investigating Domestic Related Homicides – Ottawa, IL
- Advanced 9-1-1 Call Analysis: “Is the caller the killer?”
- National Missing & Unidentified Persons System Workshop
- Coping With Loss Class-Grundy Community Volunteer Hospice
- Various Forensic Science Training Courses
- Various Gift of Hope Training Courses
- Emergency Medical Technician – Joliet Junior College
- ResponderReadiness 4 hour Class
- CPR – American Red Cross
- Certified Nursing Assistant – Seneca High School
- Medication Take Back Program
- Nominated for Tech of the Year 2009 & 2010
- Various “Thank You” letters from families
- Taught photography classes to the Criminal Justice classes at Grundy Area Vocational Center.
- Conducted Grundy County morgue tours for various classes and groups.
- Presented presentations to Drivers Education students at various High Schools.
- High School Anatomy.
- Criminal Justice Classes.
- Nursing Classes.
- Various Civic Groups.
- Citizen Police Academy.
- 4H Murder Mystery Camp
- Road to Reality Program – speaks to area high school students and drivers’ education classes about the dangers of drinking and driving
- IL Coroners & Medical Examiners Association
- Member of Grundy County Law Enforcement Managers Association
- Grundy County Lending Closet Board member
- Member of the American Board of Medicolegal Death Investigators
- Member of the Illinois Homicide Investigators Association