Freedom of Information Request for Treasurer
GRUNDY COUNTY TREASURER/COLLECTOR
Purpose / About:
Maintain records of county payroll and voucher (bill) payments. Balance county funds with bank balance. Process mobile home and real estate tax payments; tax collection distribution.
DUTIES OF THE OFFICE:
- Treasurer’s Division
- Payroll and payroll related data and reports.
- Vouchers (bills) paid by County.
- Budget and bank balances and reports.
- File inheritance tax with the State of Illinois.
- Salary reimbursement forms to State of Illinois for States Attorney, Public Defender and Supervisor of Assessment.
- Collector’s Division
- Real Estate and mobile home collections and distributions.
Todd Koehn, Grundy County Treasurer
Attention: Freedom of Information Officer
111 East Washington Street Room#3
Morris Illinois 60450
Office hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm (excludes holidays)
Number of Employees:
- 2 full-time employees (including the Treasurer)
- 2 part-time employees
Boards, Commissions, Committees or Councils:
- Grundy County Board
- Tax Committee
Procedure for Making Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Requests:
- Place request for documents in writing providing a detailed description of the documents requested.
- Submit request to Grundy County Treasurer, Todd Koehn, Attention:Freedom of Information Officer at the address above.
- The first 50 pages are at no charge, 15 cents per page there after.
- FOIA Request for Administration Building Maintenance
- FOIA Request for Animal Control
- FOIA Request for Board Of Review
- FOIA Request for Coroner
- FOIA Request for County Clerk and Recorder
- FOIA Request for Emergency Management Office - EMA
- FOIA Request for Geographic Information Systems - GIS
- FOIA Request for Health Department
- FOIA Request for Highway Department
- FOIA Request for Human Resources
- FOIA Request for Land Use
- FOIA Request for Regional Office of Education
- FOIA Request for Sheriff
- FOIA Request for States Attorney
- FOIA Request for Supervisor of Assessments
- FOIA Request for Technology
- FOIA Request for the Grundy County Board
- FOIA Request for Transit
- FOIA Request for Treasurer